Father’s Day 2017 is fast approaching (it’s on Sunday June 18, but you knew that didn’t you?) and here at Treves & Hyde we’ve put together a set menu to make dad feel extra special.
Situated on Leman Street, Aldgate – a two minute stroll from Aldgate East station and 5 minutes from Commercial Street in the heart of Whitechapel, Treves & Hyde presents a menu using only the finest British ingredients, inspired and fusioned by Head Chef George Tannock’s Mediterranean roots growing up on the shores of the Algarve. Enjoy an eclectic selection of dishes crafted by Head Chef George Tannock with the thought in mind of a menu tailored to papa on his special day.
Fathers Day Menu – 3 Courses for £25 Starter:
- Smoked Duck, Rhubarb and Chicory
- Salmon, Avocado with Carta di Musica
- Rump Cap, Hasselback Potatoes and Spring Cabbage
- Sea Bass, Jersey Royals, Aioli and Friggitelli Peppers
- Lemon & Lime Tart with Pistachio Ice Cream
- Valrhona Chocolate with Blood Orange